3.01.2008

More ramblings - little annoyances


i stand there waiting for the little separator to be placed before placing my items down on the conveyor belt. the little girl ahead of me is in a daze and her ma/grandma keeps firmly telling her to pay attention, stop fooling around, make yourself useful and help! she used the order separator for a fun intrigue to separate the things she wanted and the cashier is getting confused. she removes it and leaves me hanging again. finally, i took the initiative and grabbed the thing and put it down. as i was returning to my cart from squeezing in between it to grab the section break thingy, the person behind me is trying to take my place in line??? but, i'm not going to argue. i'm not trying to get my butt wacked at a grocery store in the ghetto! hehe...