9.06.2008

Bugs!

it's 3am and my roomate and i are preparing for the pigtown fest tomorrow....in a few hours.
i finally finished and am ready to crash, but then, as i went to turn out the light.....
zzzzzzziiiiiiiiiiiiiiippppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the dark blotch that i thought was my hairball darted acrossed the floor......
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
being that it was really big, i had to get rid of it before sleeping.
i tried to crush it with a glass bowl - my poor sleeping roomate under me - and it ran into my victoria's secret minibag.
as scared as i was, i quickly closed it with the weight of my entire body, holding a slipper as to make sure i wouldn't be too close to touching it. once i felt safe that it was trapped, i folded the opening like a present and sealed that bad boy with a wad of duct tape!
i could hear the lil guy runnin around in there. i'm hoping it will die so i can have my underwear.
i'm actually a little too excited to go to sleep after that action...knowing that i shouldn't yell at 3am....ECHO helped with that. atleast it wasn't a spider the size of a tarantua! that was WACK!
anyway...baltimore is jumpin with sirens tonight.
i hope that tomorrow will go well.
i hope to see some familiar faces tomorrow.
i hope everything sells!
here goes, the 1st show!